So, here's my behind the scene of my URLs.
Blogger: hermionehohenzollern
This is named after 2 people, Hermione & Old Fritz. I figured his last name somehow. Since they are my favorites, I combine it together :D
Custom Domain: bookwormgrangers
I love reading and Hermione Granger is my favorite character.
Tumblr: hogwartsproject
The first part is easy, I want a Harry Potter Blog and it works and 2nd part, I took very little time typing it but now with the word "project" I feel like it can fit well with different fandoms, plus, I'm actually working on some projects such as fanfictions which are inspired by AUs.
as of the Custom Domain on top: ohmypotterheads (old)
This is actually a big surprise because someone used this name on Instagram but is available on Tumblr and .co.vu. This actually attracts Potterheads pretty well.
Current Domain: hermionejean
Hermione Granger's 1st and middle name. Simple and easy to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment