You can call me Ms. Potterhead just like on Tumblr.
You probably had seen me, yes, because this is my url:
hermionejean.co.vu
Don't judge. My main fandom is Harry Potter but I love reading in general and I'm pretty interested in Percy Jackson and Divergent (I want to read the books).
Other than these fandoms, if I finish reading more books, I'm potentially interested with the Hobbits ;)
You've got it, I have Historical Interests as well.
Yes, and anything about personality e.g. MBTI, because this fits pretty well with Historical Figures.
That's the whole purpose of the blogs.
Moi:
- Ravenclaw (Potterhead)
- Erudite
- Daughter of Athena
- Type 5w4 (Enneagram)
- INTJ (MBTI)
- Choleric (4 Temperaments)
So why did I made this anyway?
The most challenging aspect of making this cross-over is not only coherence but the audience need deep understanding in both the fandoms as well as the Historical Figures mentioned. So here, further explanations of where I sort each Historical Figures in fandoms will be posted here.
So...
If you want to know more about my attempts of Historical Figures cross overs, well here it is!
Just wait and see!
Fanfictions, Headcanons, AUs, Fanpic, etc.
As this will also backup my Tumblr posts of cross-overs, such posts will have my tumblr post url attached :)
No comments:
Post a Comment